Sei proprio brava! It's a delicate yet tenace flower...I love it!Thank you for visiting my blog.. I was born in Italy..Grew up in Australia..I live in US now as a citizen..Avevo una cara amica, a long time ago..Antonietta R. Nata a Pescara. Adesso penso ancora abita a Celano.Barbara, look always to the sun rising..No matter how brutal the storm, the sun always rises..Un forte abbraccio e un dolce pensiero...
..or, in haiku format:painting wild flowersamerican gigolonothing quite like it
Sembra proprio uno studio botanico... bellissimo! Mi chiedo come hai fatto ad avere la concentrazione necessaria mentre guardavi Richard Gere... ;) Un abbraccio! ♥♥♥
Sei proprio brava! It's a delicate yet tenace flower...I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog..
I was born in Italy..Grew up in Australia..I live in US now as a citizen..
Avevo una cara amica, a long time ago..Antonietta R. Nata a Pescara. Adesso penso ancora abita a Celano.
Barbara, look always to the sun rising..
No matter how brutal the storm, the sun always rises..
Un forte abbraccio e un dolce pensiero...
..or, in haiku format:
ReplyDeletepainting wild flowers
american gigolo
nothing quite like it
Sembra proprio uno studio botanico... bellissimo! Mi chiedo come hai fatto ad avere la concentrazione necessaria mentre guardavi Richard Gere... ;) Un abbraccio! ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete