I found this today while decluttering. Made more than a year ago using watercolor and an old letter from an old friend, it is very imperfect but I like it because this is how I feel my relationship with my past should look like.
We should only learn from the past.Seeing your profile description which is hilarious, entertaining and deep in wit,I am sure you know come far tesoro dal passato.
Ma non è per niente imperfetto! E' così bello! Vivace, immediato, e questa idea del collage abbinato all'acquerello "loose"... Posso "rubarla"? ;) Ho letto anche il tuo comment a Tiziana sul corso di Kelly Rae, e devo dirti che anch'io mi sento soppraffatta dalla quantità di comments, ho provato a scriverne un paio ma credo nessuno li abbia visti... :) Seguirò il tuo consiglio di dare un'occhiata ai blog sulla lista. Ciao!
Oh,you wonderful bilingual people! I could not resist visiting your embrace tiger page from Kelly Rae's class list. I assume you do tai chi? you are indeed embracing the tiger and returning to the mountain. Blessings!
Barbara, I'm not sure of the best way to reply to your reply to my comment; I'm not sure of the technical right way. Hope this works.
I do Tai Chi. I am finally in a place in my life that I can do Tai Chi or Chi gong several times a week. It tends to be family needs that interfere with my practice, so I can really understand why you have found it difficult with all you are dealing with.
My prayers are with you. I sense you are a brave woman.
What a gorgeous picture. It seems to whisper so much... gentleness, strength, courage... clinging on amidst the storm. Truly beautiful. Hugs and much love sent your way from a fellow 'flier'. xxx
We should only learn from the past.Seeing your profile description which is hilarious, entertaining and deep in wit,I am sure you know come far tesoro dal passato.
ReplyDeleteMa non è per niente imperfetto! E' così bello! Vivace, immediato, e questa idea del collage abbinato all'acquerello "loose"... Posso "rubarla"? ;)
ReplyDeleteHo letto anche il tuo comment a Tiziana sul corso di Kelly Rae, e devo dirti che anch'io mi sento soppraffatta dalla quantità di comments, ho provato a scriverne un paio ma credo nessuno li abbia visti... :)
Seguirò il tuo consiglio di dare un'occhiata ai blog sulla lista.
Ciao!
in effetti è bellissimo, io lo giro a Maura anche se dovrei invece spicciarmi ad andare avanti con il testo.
ReplyDeletei really like it- love that you used a friend's letter with the watercolor...and i love just hanging off the tree branch like that.
ReplyDeleteOh,you wonderful bilingual people!
ReplyDeleteI could not resist visiting your embrace tiger page from Kelly Rae's class list. I assume you do tai chi?
you are indeed embracing the tiger and returning to the mountain. Blessings!
http://suzannaleigh.blogspot.com/
Barbara, I'm not sure of the best way to reply to your reply to my comment; I'm not sure of the technical right way. Hope this works.
ReplyDeleteI do Tai Chi. I am finally in a place in my life that I can do Tai Chi or Chi gong several times a week. It tends to be family needs that interfere with my practice, so I can really understand why you have found it difficult with all you are dealing with.
My prayers are with you. I sense you are a brave woman.
@Suzanna: thank you. It worked :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous picture. It seems to whisper so much... gentleness, strength, courage... clinging on amidst the storm. Truly beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs and much love sent your way from a fellow 'flier'.
xxx