Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just curious...

geranio

...which flower portrait do you like best?

11 comments:

  1. I love geraniums!
    This one is lovely Barbara!

    Un caro saluto...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm... I think I prefer the other one. Maybe because I can hardly stand geraniums, expecially red ones. I could like pink or purple ones, I'm too influenced by colors ;) But both portraits are great.
    P.S. K said he's got some trouts photos that would certainly make a good base for a portrait. Whenever you feel like accepting the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the geraniums; the composition is more active, and the flower takes up more of the page. It doesn't bother me that I can only see part of one. That adds interest. The other has too much white, too much background, and the composition is less active because it is so symetrical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissimi tutti e due, ma questo è ancora meglio, soprattutto per la prospettiva inusuale...
    Anche questo l'hai dipinto guardando Richard Gere? ;) Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This painting is gorgeous. I'll be practicing my watercolors for next few days. I have been mainly using pencil, ink and pastels and have no confidence with watercolors, I have a long long way to go yet :) Never mind, I'll just keep practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this I love this I love this!
    this flower portrait is so beautiful :) I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. meraviglioso esercizi d’acquerello.

    saluti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Esa ligereza... Muy delicado.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Thanks for passing by my blog and leading me here! I like this painting a lot - it has a very art nouveau feel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...