Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IF: Ripples

craneflighttext

9 comments:

  1. This is very lovely. Yes what fun to help people create when they don't realize they can. Best of luck in your creative journey. I too am working on my creative journey - it keeps me happy and peaceful. Enjoy the Flying Lessons - I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Barbara, I like the illustration and what you had to say, especially "ripples in a pond". I am trying to figure out how to make origami little boxes for flavours, as bomboniere. Any ideas? I would be too grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carissima Barbara, anche questo talento hai al tuo attivo? Un'esperta di origami, fantastico! Sono molto contenta di queste tue esperienze così positive, deve essere molto gratificante! Anch'io spero nelle "ripples in the pond", chissà... Un abbraccio per tutta questa settimana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful...both the painting and your prose. Just read ur about me sidebar... Tragic. So sorry, but glad u are so bravely moving on and discovery beautiful things. Happy to have found ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting image, and I also like what you wrote for your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you juxtaposed the image of the bird and the orgami bird on the watercolor back ground. I can see you creating a wonderful surprise out of your life in just the way you create a beautiful bird from plain paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. also, what a wonderful surprise to see my image as a button on your sidebar! I haven't learned how to do that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everybody!
    @Maggie: have a look here:
    http://www.origami-resource-center.com/origami-boxes.html
    @Suzanna: I do it this way: Design - Layout - Add a gadget - Photo - then i select the image I saved on my computer and add the URL. I don't know if this is the right way, but it works.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...