Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Guest artist and parental concerns

Every now and then I am worried that my daughter (Lucrezia, almost 10) is watching a bit too much TV and that she might lose her creative spirit.
Then, between two cartoon marathons, she says: "I want to make something with the pyrograph" and she makes this:

moon and sun

and I sigh with relief.

8 comments:

  1. è bellissimo! io oltre al sospiro fare anche un saltino! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai un'altra artista in famiglia, che ha preso tutto dalla mamma... l'idea della luna in doppio con il sole è fantastica, e sono stupita della maestria nell'uso del pirografo... proprio brava! Buon inizio di settimana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! I hope she continues creating between cartoons for years to come. And I just love love her name, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bottom right corner it's the Sputnik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che brava!! E`come la mamma..Molto creativa..

    ReplyDelete
  6. whew! what a relief, huh? such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elianto ha appena chiesto: ma perché ha fatto la vita? Come la vita? Guarda bene, quella è la terra, è la vita.

    Mannaggia, le cose che i figli vedono meglio di noi.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...