Coooool! :)
Cool is my response too to this photograph. Are they edible? I've never heard of them.
Being made from paper, no, this mushroom is not edible. It's just an origami mushroom :)
I am impressed!
I love your blog. I too, never took an art class. Sometimes we just need to follow our heart. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Debbie Crews
For a moment I thought it was real! I'm sure your woodland fairies will be stunned with their new modern home.
Coooool! :)
ReplyDeleteCool is my response too to this photograph. Are they edible? I've never heard of them.
ReplyDeleteBeing made from paper, no, this mushroom is not edible. It's just an origami mushroom :)
DeleteI am impressed!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I too, never took an art class. Sometimes we just need to follow our heart. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Debbie Crews
ReplyDeleteFor a moment I thought it was real!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your woodland fairies will be stunned with their new modern home.