Cool. I grew up with origami all around me-- we learn to do it in kindergarten. But origami using soft washi is something modern and new. Is it easy to find washi paper where you live?
Hi Debbie! No, it is not easy. But until a few years ago I belonged to this http://www.origami-cdo.it/ and I used to buy origami paper at the meetings that are held every year.
Cool. I grew up with origami all around me-- we learn to do it in kindergarten. But origami using soft washi is something modern and new. Is it easy to find washi paper where you live?
ReplyDeleteHi Debbie! No, it is not easy. But until a few years ago I belonged to this http://www.origami-cdo.it/ and I used to buy origami paper at the meetings that are held every year.
DeleteOh my, that is very nice. So unlike the usual angular origami. I hope your Easter Sunday was good. Have a wonderful week, Barbara!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ces, you too!
Delete