Love it. I don't think I had heard that proverb before, so thanks for passing on. I love how the colour of the background transitions from coccoon to butterfly also.
L'inno alla capacità di trasformarsi sempre e continuamente, anche se per farlo dobbiamo dire addio a qualche altra parte della nostra vita precedente. Ba, questi acquarelli sono sempre più belli, fantastico.
Thank you everybody for your kind comments, you make me feel spoiled! @Kerry: yes, it is a watercolor. @Suzanna: Well, actually there are postcards in my plans for the future. When I am ready, it will be on the blog! :)
Barbara, le parole di Lao Tse hanno un grande fondo di verità, molto spesso bisogna cambiare pelle per trovare il mondo che si sogna..... Complimenti per la tua Farfalla, è bellissima! Ciao!
Do you know thst the caterpillar literally melts down into the coccoon and every molecule then is reorganized and changes into wings, antennae, legs and body? Isn't it a miracle? Ah if we could sometimes shuffle all ourselves with our long-lasting problems into a new creature, and fly away!!
Ah my what a beautiful proverb. Your illustration so compliments this. Touching.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this saying! I love how nature teaches us so many things! Wonderful illustration! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like this! Wonderfull colours, a great proverb and a funny butterfly!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I don't think I had heard that proverb before, so thanks for passing on. I love how the colour of the background transitions from coccoon to butterfly also.
ReplyDeleteThis is really lovely, I especially like the hope in both the proverb and the butterfly's expression.
ReplyDeleteNice job!
ReplyDeleteL'inno alla capacità di trasformarsi sempre e continuamente, anche se per farlo dobbiamo dire addio a qualche altra parte della nostra vita precedente.
ReplyDeleteBa, questi acquarelli sono sempre più belli, fantastico.
Bellissmo proverbio accompagnato da una bella
ReplyDeleteimmagine. Elvi
beautifully done! would make a nice card. I'll take ten.
ReplyDeletebeautiful- is it a watercolor i guess?
ReplyDeleteThank you everybody for your kind comments, you make me feel spoiled!
ReplyDelete@Kerry: yes, it is a watercolor.
@Suzanna: Well, actually there are postcards in my plans for the future. When I am ready, it will be on the blog! :)
I like the way the color accompanies the transformation. From a dull, dead brown to a lively green.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'll take one, as a birthday/Christmas/whatever card ;)
Love it.
ReplyDeleteBellissimo! e tu sei la nuova farfalla, Barbara... un bacio!
ReplyDeleteBarbara, le parole di Lao Tse hanno un grande fondo di verità, molto spesso bisogna cambiare pelle per trovare il mondo che si sogna.....
ReplyDeleteComplimenti per la tua Farfalla, è bellissima! Ciao!
Do you know thst the caterpillar literally melts down into the coccoon and every molecule then is reorganized and changes into wings, antennae, legs and body? Isn't it a miracle? Ah if we could sometimes shuffle all ourselves with our long-lasting problems into a new creature, and fly away!!
ReplyDelete