Fascinating. Interesting that you painted wings on her back. Maybe she doesn't want to count entirely on the safety net? This reminds me of an etegami I painted once showing a ladybug (my avatar) leaping from the Chinese character for "cliff." The ladybug had wings too.
Yes, Debbie. Faith is ok, but we should work on growing wings, then try to leap, even if we are not sure they are strong enough... this is my personal interpretation of this proverb anyway.
Impressed to see this, it was my visualisation when I took a leap (a figurative one). I even saw it from the same side. What is missing is the wind, I was counting on some wind, too.
Fascinating. Interesting that you painted wings on her back. Maybe she doesn't want to count entirely on the safety net? This reminds me of an etegami I painted once showing a ladybug (my avatar) leaping from the Chinese character for "cliff." The ladybug had wings too.
ReplyDeleteYes, Debbie. Faith is ok, but we should work on growing wings, then try to leap, even if we are not sure they are strong enough... this is my personal interpretation of this proverb anyway.
ReplyDeleteImpressed to see this, it was my visualisation when I took a leap (a figurative one). I even saw it from the same side. What is missing is the wind, I was counting on some wind, too.
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting, Pia, thank you for sharing!
DeleteBarbara, please send your postal address to dosankodebbie@yahoo.co.jp Maybe you can guess why, but it's not official till March 3 (Japan time). :D
ReplyDeleteOh she is brave!!!
ReplyDelete