beautiful!!!
The curve of the landscape is a nice touch!
It's beauticul - I think the landscape beneath her feet makes the image. Lovely :)
Love the patterns and colour scheme!
Delizioso......peccato che dopo un "volo", anche se bellissimo, si torna sempre a terra (purtroppo) e non sempre si atterra su dei fiori....Ciao Barbara.
I agree, the curve of the landscape is very nice. And what a why to journey. Wish I could fly like that instead of using the car.Lovely!
Charming illustration and great use of pattern...delightful!
beautiful!i just received one of your postcards here in WA.Thanks! Jenny
beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThe curve of the landscape is a nice touch!
ReplyDeleteIt's beauticul - I think the landscape beneath her feet makes the image. Lovely :)
ReplyDeleteLove the patterns and colour scheme!
ReplyDeleteDelizioso......peccato che dopo un "volo", anche se bellissimo, si torna sempre a terra (purtroppo) e non sempre si atterra su dei fiori....
ReplyDeleteCiao Barbara.
I agree, the curve of the landscape is very nice. And what a why to journey. Wish I could fly like that instead of using the car.
ReplyDeleteLovely!
Charming illustration and great use of pattern...delightful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeletei just received one of your postcards here in WA.
Thanks!
Jenny