Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter! Buona Pasqua!


A little, easy tutorial for you, to have fun with your children - or with your inner child :)
This was made with the help of Roberta, with whom there is a project going on, involving origami - I'll share with you in due time!
Happy Easter
Barbara

Un piccolo, facilissimo tutorial per divertirvi con i vostri bambini - o con il vostro bambino interiore :)
E' stato creato con l'indispensabile aiuto di Roberta, con la quale abbiamo in corso un progetto che coinvolge anche l'origami. A tempo debito vi farò sapere!
Buona Pasqua
Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Ciao Barbara, Buona Pasqua!! Tito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bello, Barbara! Lo farò senz'altro con la mia piccola! Grazie! Ti auguro una Buona Pasqua, cara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara,

    I was so delighted to receive your postcard. Sorry I am so late at getting back to you about it. It really is beautiful. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. What a clever and interesting way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...