Hi Barbara. You can't imagine how we brazilians are connected with italians, specially from São Paulo and the south of Brasil. Italy for us is like our second land like Portugal, because of the massive immigration of italians in the last century. In my family we have Longhini, Gazzola, Azzoni, Bachiega, Filippi, and son on...I sympatized with you and the problems you are going through. Really. And I hope your city can ressurge from the ashes and it never happens anything like that again! Big hug/abraccio per te! Ana Cristina Bachiega
Poignant.
ReplyDeleteI hope Santa's listening and getting on with putting things right so that you can return soon. Have a lovely Christmas.
ReplyDeleteDear Santa, can I also have my town back, before I'm too old to enjoy it? Thank you Santa.
ReplyDeleteCara Barbara, questo è il desiderio anche mio... forse se ci mettiamo in tanti, Babbo Natale ci esaudirà?
ReplyDeleteUn bacio forte forte, e tanti auguri!
Hi Barbara. You can't imagine how we brazilians are connected with italians, specially from São Paulo and the south of Brasil. Italy for us is like our second land like Portugal, because of the massive immigration of italians in the last century. In my family we have Longhini, Gazzola, Azzoni, Bachiega, Filippi, and son on...I sympatized with you and the problems you are going through. Really. And I hope your city can ressurge from the ashes and it never happens anything like that again!
ReplyDeleteBig hug/abraccio per te!
Ana Cristina Bachiega
Thanks and God Bless you and your family and city!
ReplyDeleteAna.
I just ordered 8 of your butterfly cards. I want to have them on hand to send to friends facing endings in their lives.
ReplyDelete