These three spooky creatures emerged, from the floating ink whirls and from my mind.
Which one scares you the most (if any)?
Ancora esperimenti con il suminagashi.
Queste tre sinistre creature sono emerse dai vortici dell'inchiostro fluttuante, e dalla mia mente.
Quale vi sembra la più spaventosa (posto che le troviate tali)?



The bottom one creeps me out the most. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteThe last one really scares me!!
ReplyDeleteTre lavori molto interessanti. Direi che l'ultimo appare come il più "mostruoso" grazie alla deformazione della sagoma (umana) e delle linee concentriche che compomngono. Anche il primo, secondo me, non è niente male come creatura mostruosa! Un abbraccio.
ReplyDeleteCreepy indeed, yet somehow beautiful
ReplyDeleteMaybe the third, but scared, relly... they are such cuties.
ReplyDeleteI'm going with the third one - I love its twisted nature...these are excellent
ReplyDeleteSono tutti e tre dei veri fantasmi, Barbara: ma sono anche "spiritosi", in un certo qual modo (e scusa il gioco di parole!). L'ultimo mi ha richiamato alla mente L'urlo di Munch... Un abbraccio!
ReplyDeleteI like the first one because looks like it's walking on its toes to catch me and scary me!
ReplyDeleteThe second one looks like it's melting: "Dali's monster"
The third one has got some "ET" in it.
I think they are all very funny, especailly the first and second ones.
ReplyDeleteI just clicked my way to your blog and I am glad I did. These are truly fabulous. I am so sorry to read about your town. I remember reading about that in the news and it seemed so distant. Now I met you and it makes all the more sad. I hope everyone who survived are able to pick up their lives. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteAll three are spooky, the first reminds me of a zombie, the second looks like a mouth opening to eat its victim, and the last one resembles a ghost.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work!
I think I will try doing this. I hope mine comes out decent. It may be laughable but I don't care. It sounds like a lot of fun. I will just enjoy learning about it. I hope you are well today.
ReplyDeleteA fun project. Helps the mind be creative. I like them all.
ReplyDeleteJean
the third one is creepy, but how strange, i kinda like that little creepy guy~:)
ReplyDelete