hello Barbara, first, thank you so much for your comment on our blog, It has been an honor an honor for me. Why (I can hear you asking)? Because I have been reading small things that hereabouts you write, and the most beautiful has been this: "I am not an artist but this is not important. What's important is the process, not the result. What's important is the possibility of meeting other people who love making something with their hands, mind and heart." You don't even imagine since with few words you said so many things. Thank you!
Hello Barbara This is beautiful Artwork. I believe you are an Artist. Your work really speaks to me. I, too, just went through a divorce. Now I begin the journey to find myself again. I was lost for a long time. Creating things of beauty heals me. I look forward to seeing more of your art work and getting to know you and our fellow classmates. - Beth Megquier
Barbara--i am over from "Flying Lessons," i just read your comment and it made me cry. I don't have time to visit many blogs but felt pulled to come to yours.
Your "Cocoon" painting so speaks to me. She is so at peace and held.
Hi there - hey at least you are in EUrope!! There aren't so many europeans even on the flying lessons course! I like your drawings. I like drawing too, its my first love with art things really. Hope to meet you again on the flying lessons course. x Moyra
ciao Barbara! che piacere conoscerti attraverso il corso di Kelly Rae. ci faremo compagnia! mi piace molto il tuo blog, tornerò spesso. a presto allora! appuntamento in classe :) Tiziana
Just stopping by to say hello to a fellow classmate :) Had a look around your site and I like your art, I think you are an artist, you just need to get used to that fact :)
Ciao Barbara! Sono Cristina, la quarta italiana del corso di Kelly Rae. Sono contenta che mi hai scritto, in mezzo a tutti quei commenti non ti avevo visto: adesso mi sento un po’ meno “distante”! Così ho anche potuto visitare il tuo blog, e conoscere un pezzetto della tua storia: ammiro il tuo coraggio, e penso che hai fatto la scelta giusta cercando nella creatività la tua strada verso un nuovo futuro: i tuoi lavori parlano al cuore! Spero anch’io che ci incontreremo un giorno, e intanto sono felice che condivideremo questa avventura. Per il momento non ho un blog, ma ne aprirò uno in questi giorni, per cui ti farò sapere appena inizio. Anch’io, come te e le altre, spero che questo e-course mi aiuti a spiccare il volo: dipingere mi ha talmente trasformato la vita che vorrei potesse diventare qualcosa di più di un semplice hobby… ma un passo alla volta! Ciao, a presto!
Cara Barbara, Grazie per il tuo messaggio! I learnt Italian in college, but then I drop it once I started to use French and now I cannot longer speak your beautiful language. Anyway.... Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes! It is incredible that we represented the same idea! But then, artists sometimes do think alike. Hope things are looking up in Aquila. :-)
Beautiful... very heart-felt!
ReplyDeletelovely
ReplyDeleteFantastic. The loose, watercolor cocoon-womb is beautiful.
ReplyDeletehello Barbara,
ReplyDeletefirst, thank you so much for your comment on our blog, It has been an honor an honor for me. Why (I can hear you asking)? Because I have been reading small things that hereabouts you write, and the most beautiful has been this: "I am not an artist but this is not important. What's important is the process, not the result. What's important is the possibility of meeting other people who love making something with their hands, mind and heart." You don't even imagine since with few words you said so many things. Thank you!
Hi Barbara,
ReplyDeleteJust came over from "flying lessons" to check out your blog. You've got some lovely drawings. :) Hope to see you in class!
♥Jenny
Hello Barbara
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Artwork. I believe you are an Artist. Your work really speaks to me. I, too, just went through a divorce. Now I begin the journey to find myself again. I was lost for a long time. Creating things of beauty heals me. I look forward to seeing more of your art work and getting to know you and our fellow classmates. - Beth Megquier
Mmmm, what a beautiful interpretation of a cocoon.
ReplyDeleteBarbara--i am over from "Flying Lessons," i just read your comment and it made me cry. I don't have time to visit many blogs but felt pulled to come to yours.
ReplyDeleteYour "Cocoon" painting so speaks to me. She is so at peace and held.
I hope to know you better.
Sending love.
Hi there - hey at least you are in EUrope!! There aren't so many europeans even on the flying lessons course! I like your drawings. I like drawing too, its my first love with art things really. Hope to meet you again on the flying lessons course. x Moyra
ReplyDeleteciao Barbara! che piacere conoscerti attraverso il corso di Kelly Rae. ci faremo compagnia! mi piace molto il tuo blog, tornerò spesso. a presto allora! appuntamento in classe :)
ReplyDeleteTiziana
Just stopping by to say hello to a fellow classmate :) Had a look around your site and I like your art, I think you are an artist, you just need to get used to that fact :)
ReplyDeleteCiao Barbara! Sono Cristina, la quarta italiana del corso di Kelly Rae. Sono contenta che mi hai scritto, in mezzo a tutti quei commenti non ti avevo visto: adesso mi sento un po’ meno “distante”! Così ho anche potuto visitare il tuo blog, e conoscere un pezzetto della tua storia: ammiro il tuo coraggio, e penso che hai fatto la scelta giusta cercando nella creatività la tua strada verso un nuovo futuro: i tuoi lavori parlano al cuore! Spero anch’io che ci incontreremo un giorno, e intanto sono felice che condivideremo questa avventura. Per il momento non ho un blog, ma ne aprirò uno in questi giorni, per cui ti farò sapere appena inizio. Anch’io, come te e le altre, spero che questo e-course mi aiuti a spiccare il volo: dipingere mi ha talmente trasformato la vita che vorrei potesse diventare qualcosa di più di un semplice hobby… ma un passo alla volta! Ciao, a presto!
ReplyDeleteBellisima! Brava Barbara.
ReplyDeletei love this image - i want to be in the cocoon!!
ReplyDeleteCara Barbara,
ReplyDeleteGrazie per il tuo messaggio! I learnt Italian in college, but then I drop it once I started to use French and now I cannot longer speak your beautiful language.
Anyway.... Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes! It is incredible that we represented the same idea! But then, artists sometimes do think alike. Hope things are looking up in Aquila. :-)