my heart goes out to you and your family regarding the disaster. I'm glad you started a blog--I'm a firm believer in creativity as therapy ;) will be reading your posts :)
Cocca, hai visto mai ci inventiamo un libro illustrato insieme?
Ci ho messo un po' di giorni a capire perché mi piace questo disegno e ancora non ne vengo fuori, eccetto che questo tuo stile fumettistico (vagamente Claire Bretecher? o sto prendendo cantonate?) mi piace assai. a quando la graphic novel?
Excellent. Fantastic and poignant illustration!
ReplyDeleteon point!
ReplyDeleteFantastic - I completely agree with the sentiment of this picture - lets sweep all those labels away!
ReplyDeletewhat a brilliant idea!nicely illustrated !
ReplyDeletemy heart goes out to you and your family regarding the disaster. I'm glad you started a blog--I'm a firm believer in creativity as therapy ;) will be reading your posts :)
ReplyDeleteCocca, hai visto mai ci inventiamo un libro illustrato insieme?
ReplyDeleteCi ho messo un po' di giorni a capire perché mi piace questo disegno e ancora non ne vengo fuori, eccetto che questo tuo stile fumettistico (vagamente Claire Bretecher? o sto prendendo cantonate?) mi piace assai. a quando la graphic novel?