Here I am, with my first post and my first contribution to Inspire me Thursday. This is a difficult time in my life, full of darkness. I'm trying to get through it. After much resistance, I decided to follow my best friend's advice, and to start a blog. I am not an artist, nor a writer. I hope that a regular (?) commitment to a bit of creativity will help me embrace my tiger and return to my mountain. Wish me luck.
I'm wishing you the very best of luck in your endeavour to embrace your tiger and return to your mountain! For someone who is "not an artist" you've done a fantastic job of tackling this weeks theme - a very powerful piece! I look forward to seeing you continue on your creative journey.
ReplyDeleteIntriguing piece!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. My friend was right.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! It is very hard to be in dark times. I love though, that you wrote about how you love your children. Children are such a blessing, aren't they? Welcome! I wish you success and much light in the coming days.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ilcircolo.net/lia/2534.php
ReplyDeleteBarbara,
ReplyDeleteI came to your blog at first to see your IMT post, and then I read your bio. WOW. I hope that in blogging, art and writing, you find the very things you need to heal and keep you sustained. Wishing you the very best. . . and that you rise through the ashes like a magnificent phoenix. Take care.