Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Collaborative contribution...

tree_l

...from my daughter (9). She painted this tree, a little batik made with the colors my sister brought her from Malaysia.

We painted together a couple of weeks ago to decorate a little corner of our home with the colours of autumn. It was a perfect moment, one of those I will treasure forever. My children, the trees, the bright autumn colors give me the strength I need in this difficult period.


tree_b

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet, I love both pieces! I see that your daughter inherited your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both beautiful! Your daughter has definitely gotten your artistic genes - I teach 9 year olds every day and have never seen them come up with something like this! I especially love the little swirl in the middle. I love the colours in your tree, and the softness is a piece. You can almost see the leaves rustling with the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Both trees are just beautiful. Hang in there! You will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so fabulous. your daughter is very creative. Love the colors she has used in her tree. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...