Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Stone painting (Pittura su sassi)

Stone painting is so relaxing...

Dipingere sassi è così rilassante...

stelle marine

Salice

erbe

alberoluna

13 comments:

  1. I see you are into pebbles as well!
    What incredible details you put in them.
    I like that you combine the stones with a background, it gives them a new dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! and I'm so lucky... I've got one expecially made for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimi ed originali i tuoi sassi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are taking the Hero's Art Journey as well?! Wonderful! I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were doing!

    Your stone paintings and the way you have photographed them are so calming, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meravigliosi i tuoi sassi dipinti! Sei una donna dai mille talenti, Barbara, e ci delizi con ognuno di essi! Un abbraccio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful! I also like the backgrounds - the first one in particular looks like it was made for the occasion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bellissimi!
    finalmente ho aggiustato il link al tuo blog, lo avevo copiato male e non riuscivo più a trovarti...
    un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara, that is so pretty. Especially the corresponding backgrounds. Inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are the nicest stone paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao Barbara
    Passo per la prima volta di qua, condotta per mano dal ritratto che di te ha fatto TheTime. I tuoi lavori mi hanno colpito per i loro non detti. Sono sicura che torneró a trovarti.
    Continua a ritagliarti del tempo per realizzare cose così....
    Buona strada intanto
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  11. molto particolare questa pittura complimenti Emilio sito web dinosauridisasso

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...