Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

IF: Swell (Flutto)

"You cannot change the wind, but you can adjust the sails."

"Non puoi cambiare la direzione del vento, ma puoi regolare le vele."


velas


velaq

6 comments:

  1. Lovely washes and I love the composition - like looking through a telescope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful :)
    I so wanted to get back into IF (I've not participated for few months now) but I just couldn't really capture this prompt well so I gave up. I love the way you've captured it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your piece. Almost like I can see different animals in the sea.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissima ispirazione, bellissimo acquerello e bellissima frase, insomma: complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara!!!
    Gracias por tu comentario, yo nop sé hasta donde algunos usamos el disfraz llamado Blog. tu pregunta es muy interesante, y la respuesta es muy difícil.
    Muy bueno este post, te felicito. Me gusta la frase: Ajustemos las velas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...