Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

IF: Asleep (Addormentata)

dream

Hard times. Sleeping and dreaming may be a way of escaping from reality. Or they may be a way of recovering energy and envisioning a better future, without losing sight of the present moment and its battles.

E' un periodo difficile. Dormire e sognare possono essere un modo per evadere dalla realtà. Oppure possono essere un modo per recuperare energie e visualizzare un futuro migliore, senza perdere di vista il momento presente e le sue battaglie.

6 comments:

  1. I love the japanese paper background! I think, the only reason why I sleep is so that I can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Barbara. The blue chiyogami (washi) is perfect background for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice illustrations. The blue is beautiful.
    I wish you a calm and refreshing sleep like you've put together in your illustration and wake up peacefully with loads of energy to work through the hard times.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and serene image...I like your combination of patterns and textures here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai ragione: a volte dormire è un gesto di amore e di cura verso noi stesse che ci fa anche avere più forza per le battaglie di tutti i giorni... e quindi dormiamo di più, se possiamo! Mi piacciono moltissimo questi tuoi "collage + dipinto", e questo blu è favoloso! Un bacio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have faith in yourself above everything!
    I understand your feelings, believe me...
    Love,
    Ana from Brasil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...