Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

IF: Resolutions (Propositi)

Resolutions

Focalizzarmi sui miei obiettivi
Diventare impavida
Prendermi cura di me

11 comments:

  1. I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great objectives, and very well illustrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi piacciono molto i tuoi propositi, Barbara... e anche mi piaci tu trasformata in gatta! E' una scelta azzeccata... Un abbraccio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Barbara, ottimi obiettivi che ti auguro di raggiungere....molto ben rappresentati dai tuoi schizzi (bellissimo il secondo!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's a great set of resolutions. If we all focused on such objectives, imagine what we could achieve! Best wishes for the New Year. I hope 2011 brings positive foundations to build your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful resolutions. And healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara!
    I like how you simplify your drawings, I would say about minimalism!
    Well, not exactly minimalist but anyway, beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...