Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finished!

It's 2 in the night, but the postcards for the swap are finished, at last!

swap_8
(inspired by this photo by Maya)


swap_7


swap_10


swap_9

14 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara, I found your blog via iHanna's swap (although I didn't participate in it - three kids 0-4.5 yrs. just don't allow me that much "art time" at the moment). Anyway, I wanted to tell you how much I admire your cards. The paintings look so delicate. Hope you find strength for all the challenges of 2010 in your creative moments. Susan (from Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these cards' simplicity.. it's very calming. and the last quote - wow, that makes one think, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love the dandelion one! Thanks for letting me know you got mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara - I'm so pleased you received your card! And even more so that you like it - I wish I could have one of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wise words and beautiful artwork. I love Rachel Carlson and your dandelion is a perfect accompaniment.

    Caio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara, Just wanted to let you know that I received the postcard that you made for me. It is the dandelion one and wanted to thank you so much for it. It really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Anna again. I forgot to ask you. I would like to post the postcard on my blog that you gave me. It that okay with you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara

    Your beautiful postcards and your honesty make me both well up as well as smile in admiration of your strength to keep going.

    I love your snail's message it's so true. Keep those designs going because even if your translation co is a bit quiet at the moment your designs and story aren't for sure.

    Ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Sammy and Anna for your kind words!
    Anna: of course it is ok, it's an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I recognize your postcards from ihanna's flickr group. I was in the swap too. Your postcards are beautiful! They have a peaceful feel to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...